Dubai has emerged as a global city and business hub. Although Dubai’s economy was built on the oil industry, the emirate’s model of business drives the economy.
Its main revenues are now from real estate, tourism and financial services similar to that of Western countries. Dubai has recently attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events.
Dubai has so much to offer than shopping and tourism. Real Estate investment in Dubai has been rated one of the best and most rewarding in the whole world.
This exclusive business meeting aims to inform participants with all the knowledge and tools needed to start, operate and expand their real estate investment in Dubai. Three Dubai-based companies would be in Lagos to make their presentations; Sobha Realty, WeMerge Group and MEH Consultants.
Why Invest in Dubai?
- Zero Tax on Real Estate Purchase
- Zero Tax on Real Estate Income
- One of The Safest Cities in The World
- UAE Currency Is Attached to The US Dollar
- New visa laws linked to property investment enable investors to gain a residence visa subject to certain conditions
- Competitive prices and rental yields
- Highly favourable tax conditions
- Stable property market
- Strong return on investment
At the business meeting, you will
- Gain clarity regarding the real estate investment options in Dubai
- Proven reasons how you can leverage opportunities in the free trade zone
- Techniques for appraising and managing your portfolio
- A surprisingly simple way to get started as a resident in the UAE
- How to discover the priceless secret of doing business in Dubai
- Be shown step by step on how to monetize your properties in Dubai
- Given an exclusive opportunity to invest owning a property and capitalize on high-yield rental income
- High Net worth Individuals (HNI’s)
- Interest in owning a property in Dubai
- Interest in doing business in Dubai
- Desire to become a permanent resident in the UAE
For the detailed brochure, kindly send an SMS or via WhatsApp to 0703 268 7697 or +971 56 491 2350
The organisers have designed, refined, and perfected this meeting to suit the privacy preferences of the prospective investors. Please note, this is a private meeting where the guests would be attended to on a one-on-one basis.
Thursday, 7th to Sunday, 10th January 2021
Time: 9 am to 5pm each day.
1-hour slot per person. Participants are entitled to one slot only.
Kindly make your reservation and confirm your appointment (Date and Time) to enable us schedule you appropriately.
Venue: Eko Signature, Victoria Island, Lagos
Admission: FREE (Invites would be sent to qualified participants).
Limited Slots Available
Call 0703 268 7697 or 0802 561 6156 to confirm availability before making your reservation. If there is availability, then you will proceed to register for the meeting and a slot would be reserved for you. Kindly adhere to the time slots provided should you be qualified to participate at the meeting.
A special invitation would be sent to participants prior to the event. The invite admits only one. Participants without the invitation will not be allowed into the meeting.
This exclusive event is made possible by Sobha Realty, We Merge Group and MEH Consultants ( UAE ).
Sobha Realty – A Master Developer at H.H Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City- Builders of: Apartments / Townhouses / Villas & Mansions-HQ IN UAE
WeMerge Group – A Professional Real Estate Service Providers & Citizenship by Investment Authorized Promoters for All The Caribbean Islands Citizenship Government Programs. – HQ IN UAE.
MEH Consultants – business consulting firm specialized in offering our clients first class service, with speed and accuracy in Real Estate / Business Startups & Payment Solutions-HQ In UAE
Kindly note that in accordance with the guidelines regarding social distancing and to curb the spread of COVID 19 Virus, the organisers have deemed it necessary to enforce compliance with established protocols. Candidates must wear face masks, be required to use hand sanitizers and have their temperatures checked. The meeting with the organisers would be on a one-to-one basis.
If you have any questions or comments, we would be happy to hear them. You can reach us on 0703-268-7697 (Collins) OR 0802-561-6156 or send an email to [email protected] or visit www.precepts.com.ng , www.meh.ae/events