Microsoft Excel, the world’s most popular spreadsheet software, is designed to help users perform a myriad of business tasks, from to-do lists to forecasts to macros and VBA. Excel is used by millions of professionals around the world.
Most office staff can use MS Excel to a basic level for data entry, to format cells, even to use a basic Pivot Table. But few make it to the next level, to be able to build models, conduct scenario analyses, apply checks to flag errors, create a dashboard or format to a client-ready standard.
Our Excel classes are designed to help you use MS Excel to analyze data on any level. Whether you are just learning how to create spreadsheets or need to perform advanced data analysis with functions, formulas, and charts, these courses will help you unlock the maximum potential of this popular data-analysis program.
As you participate in the Mastering Data Mastery Workshop (Using MS Excel), it will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
By the Data Mastery With Excel Workshop, You Will…
- Learn how to navigate around Excel
- Learn how to enter and edit data in Excel
- Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
- Learn how to write formulas quickly and easily with the point-and-click method
- Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
- Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
- Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and graphs in Excel
- Learn how to use Excel data tools like sorting, subtotaling, and filtering
- Learn how to “freeze columns and rows” with freeze panes in Excel
- Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
That’s Not All, You Will Also…
- Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Learn how to perform some financial calculations, loan amortization, etc
- Learn how to create data models with PowerPivot
- Learn how to format worksheets in Excel for impact and appeal
- Learn how to automate Excel tasks with time-saving Macros
- Learn how to integrate Microsoft Excel with Microsoft Word
- Learn how to use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
- Learn tips and tricks about Excel, as well as Excel secrets and shortcuts
- Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions
Who is the Workshop For?
From beginners to advanced users looking to brush up on their Excel Skills, this course is perfect for all ability levels and our teaching methods are tailored to groom each participant
Accountants, managers, administrators, consultants, salespeople, engineers, managers, fresh graduates, entrepreneurs.
For the complete and updated curriculum / course outline for the Data Mastery (with MS Excel) Workshop, kindly SMS/ WhatsApp +234-802-561-6156 or +234-703-268-7697
- Conduct insightful analysis of small or large data sets.
- Banish your “phobia” for MS Excel for good.
- Build a dashboard to monitor your or your company’s performance.
- Present your work beautifully be it in a table, scatter, radar or pie chart.
Taking the right Excel training can not only improve your Excel skills, but also help you to apply those skills to a wide range of practical situations and problems. Rather than just learning what Excel is able to do, you will learn how to use those Excel techniques and features to make a real difference within your organization or your personal life.
Excel training doesn’t just help you do what you’ve always done more quickly and efficiently. It will also extend how much you can do with Excel, and increase the effectiveness of the reports and presentations that you use Excel to prepare.
********Limited slots available*********
To check out some highlights of our recent programs, kindly visit our Facebook page : www.facebook.com/prementors
LAGOS TRAINING VENUE: Simply Afrikan Place ; 19 Fola Osibo Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
ABUJA TRAINING VENUE: IBI Training Centre, Discovery Mall, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja
Come early to the Venue with evidence of payment to register.